This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.ferrobiogroup.com. owned by Making Best Colors Chemical Industries, SA (hereinafter MBC CHEMMICALS).
Browsing the MBC CHEMMICALS website grants you the status of USER thereof and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notice. by MBC CHEMICALS, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to MBC CHEMMICALS or third parties, any damages that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and MBC CHEMMICALS may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
MBC CHEMMICALS, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Making Best Colors Chemical Industries, SA
- Its commercial name is: MBC CHEMICALS
- Its CIF is: A88434774.
- Its registered office is at C/ Belgium Nº 5, 44300, Monreal del Campo, TERUEL.
- It is registered in the Teruel Commercial Registry. Volume 286. Folio 286. Page 7119
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: 620 98 36 43
- Email: email@example.com.
- Postal address: C/ Belgium Nº 5, 44300, Monreal del Campo, TERUEL
All notifications and communications between users and MBC CHEMMICALS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, MBC CHEMMICALS may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to MBC CHEMMICALS and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of MBC CHEMMICALS and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of MBC CHEMMICALS or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which MBC CHEMMICALS provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of MBC CHEMMICALS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of MBC CHEMMICALS or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to MBC CHEMMICALS, and none of them can be understood as transferred to the user. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MBC CHEMMICALS, without it being understood that the use or access to it grants the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MBC CHEMMICALS and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by MBC CHEMMICALS of its contents or services.
MBC CHEMMICALS is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions taken based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
This section is not intended to limit the liability of MBC CHEMMICALS contrary to the provisions of the applicable national regulations, nor to exclude its liability in cases in which, by virtue of said regulations, it cannot decline.
MBC CHEMMICALS excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, MBC CHEMMICALS is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, MBC CHEMMICALS declines any responsibility regarding information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered by this website. MBC CHEMMICALS does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. MBC CHEMMICALS is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to MBC CHEMMICALS duly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.